Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom

This one goes out to my Mom! I love my mom. She is an amazing woman. When I grow up (haha) I want to be just like her. She has taught me to love and respect others. My mom has given me the gift of music. She MADE me get up every morning at 5 AM (is there really a 5 AM?) and practice the piano. She has instilled in me that to give of my time is more valuable that to give gifts. Shes has taught me to pitch in and help others even if they haven't ask. She has tried to teach me to be clean (don't look in my room mom!) and that cleanliness is next to Godliness.

I know, without a doubt that my Mom (and Dad) are gifts to me from my Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for my mom. My family and I are so very blessed to still have her alive. Having my mom on this earth is my families modern day miracle.
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you tons.

No comments: