I love my calling as the Ward Temple Preparation Teacher. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my calling as the co-choir director and accompanist as well, but being the Temple Prep Teacher is defiantly awesome and a great reminder of how imporant Temples are! It's neat being able to share my love of the temple with my "students." And there's always an awesome reward at the end of the 6 weeks- being in the Celestial room with the newly endowded members. I love the temple!! The spirit is so amazing. 
I start a new Temple Prep class on Sunday!
(I've been working on my Sunday lesson instead of writing my paper...
how can that be deemed wrong?)

1 comment:
I think it's awesome that you try and attend the Temple with all your "students"! I too love the Temple and the spirit within! There is no place better to feel a great sense of love and peace!
Post a Comment