Monday, September 1, 2008

Families


(top) The entire Page Gang
Shawna, Wendy, Dad, Mom,
Warren, Katie, Dallin, Ryan,
Heidi, Kyle and Daniel
(bottom) Boompa and Kyle


(L) LAX - Ryan's mission homecoming
Dallin, Heidi, Mom, Wendy and Kyle
(R) Dallin and Kyle getting ready for the Lake

I have the best family in the world! I wish everyone was blessed to have a family like mine.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I agree...you do have an awesome family!! I am glad that you visited my blog - I am so excited to stalk yours!! Love the pics-

Jennie said...

Congrats on the student teaching thing. Good luck. I enjoyed my time in the younger grades. They still love and adore their teachers.

Your family has grown a bit since I was last down there. Are you still in the Simi singles ward or did you go back to Northridge?

Shawna said...

I'm in the Simi Singles Ward for now. Who knows where I'll be next year! I'm looking to move somewhere out of state =)