Saturday, July 21, 2012

Duplex in Redwood City

Here's the kitchen table.  Awesome find on craigslist!

The living/family/Shawna/s office room.  Couches were another craigslist find.  
Not exactly what we wanted, but the price was right and they weren't hideous. 

Here's the bonus room.  I also use it to hang laundry in.  The cord goes to a fan in the window to blow cold air into my room.

The garage...and a washer/dryer!!!

Another view of the family room.  We're currently in the process of getting an upright grand piano where that couch is.  I'm so excited!  A piano!!!! I've so missed not having a piano to play.

And here's the kitchen.  Functional yes!  But not open like what I'm used to.
Notice there are no pictures of the bedroom.  Mom!  My bedroom still looks like my bedroom and home.  There are still clothes all over the place and my desk is buried under 3 feet of papers.  So no pictures yet. 

No comments: