I'm trying to do better at blogging for my mother's sake...haha! Look at this. Two blog post in one week.
These clay models are part of what I've been learning during my training here. Dyslexics students and picture thinkers instead of linear (word) thinkers. So, the thinking behind the clay is it gives the students a picture of the word. So this model is responsibility. I'm not going to explain the entire thing on here, but basically once the students finishes making the model of responsibility with the definition and discussion behind it, they should have "responsibility" mastered.
This is my model for wrong. It's wrong to trip someone and make them fall on their face. Yes! I made all of these clay things. My hands are very sticky by the end of the day...but soft.
I'm enjoying exploring a new place. Having a boss and being expected to be at work early everyday is a little different, but so far so good. I'll be happy when all of the training is completed and I don't have to sit form 7:45 to 3:45 everyday. I'm sure once school starts I'll wish I could just sit all day. Some people are just never happy. haha!
I'll take some pictures of the duplex soon and post those. (that's for you too Mom!)

No comments:
Post a Comment